How was your week? Mine was largely fulfilling and filled with Grace and no, I’m not talking by faith even if I love to, it was! lol! I’m late on my post by one week and seriously, I can explain, but first I’m sorry… yes I love to apologize and explain myself o, because I’m aware that I’m dealing with actual people reading my posts from the other end not robots. I mean, I feel like I’m having a conversation with you guys with every post and your comments and mails make me realize that they are not one-sided. Thank you!!!
So I have reserved something for you for over a week that was given to me at (Tara Fela Durotoye’s) TFD Series, and I’m happy to deliver it now- I’m paying it forward.
In less than 2 weeks, I had the privileged of sitting in 2, not one o, TWO 2 mentoring sessions! – with Mrs Ibukun Awosika (someone reading this now will think I had a one-on-one session ooo but I don’t care *rolling my eyes*).Anyway, If you call that a coincidence then you need to know Jehova EL ARRANGEE. Like my friend Kunbi says, if you don’t know her, just Google her. lol. Lemme give you a hint- the Youngest Board Member of Nigeria’s Biggest Bank and guess what, She’s saved , Regenerated and Heaven-bound.
I call those sessions customized gifts from her because
it felt like they were made just for me, like I was having a private session with her. And because I like to talk, I will deliberately avoid that temptation so I am able to share all the juice I gathered. Thank me later! Let’s go:
- Your business is only an Expression of who you are, your business isn’t who you are.
- Being Diligent and Productive is the best way to make an expression of yourself be made known. My Jara- Productivity is key, so many people are busy but you don’t see the results of their busyness.
- Do whatever you’re doing right now with commitment and diligence.
- Maximize your strength.
- Don’t undermine the Value of other people and their skill and businesses. My Jara- Don’t price other people’s services anyhow!!! it’s nicer to say, “I cant’ afford you right now” than “ahn ahn that’s too much nau, you’re too expensive” and you can start by deleting the ”ahn ahns” from your vocabulary.
WHO ARE YOU?
You’re a book that is being opened daily. Have a sense of being. You don’t need political power to change things around you. Utilise whatever level of influence you have now. My Jara- even if the only influence you have is 867 followers on instagram or twitter, prove that you can utilize that appropriately instead of wishing for 20,000 more followers!
- Treat everyone like they are the most important thing to you. That Gateman can be the link between you and your breakthrough.
HOW SHE MANAGES HER HOME?
- No matter how prosperous you are as a woman, NEVER CHANGE THE ORDER OF THE HOME.YOUR HUSBAND IS THE HEAD, HONOUR HIM! My Jara- Yes ma’am, yo husband is the head, not the pay check mama!*in my best black American accent*
- Never Dishonor your husband in private or in public. dishonoring your husband in front of people equips them to dishonor you both.
- There is a reason why marriage exists for a woman. It gives you SECURITY. My Jara- GBAM!!! OR ELSE ANY TOMIWA , DICKSON AND HARRISON
GWILL THINK THEY CAN BE FAMILIAR WITH YOU.
- Learn to accept help. if you don’t want help with your kids, be a Housewife.
- Take responsibility for your choices to your Husband and Kids. You chose your path , they didn’t! Make adjustments and apologies where you have to.
- Learn to maximize your reality. Don’t argue with reality.
- It is not only in business that you have to strategize, you need to also strategize in your marriage and learn to RESET it occasionally.
This is all i can share in one post so i’ll be back next week with some more handouts from Mrs Awosika.
You want to share the link to this post, or show a friend, basically, you don’t want to keep this to yourself, this might be everything that answers to someone’s current challenges, I just Paid it forward, you should too.
Be Prosperous, for surely you are!
I’d love to connect with you.
Send me a mail : email@example.com
Facebook: Shalom Stephen-Ojji