Sigh! I made it here, yay me!!I missed you guys last week, I’m sorry. If there’s anything I’ve learnt lately, it is not to try to be a super woman when your body says no. It has been a very busy week with a lot of red going on around me. I’m dizzy already from all the sights of red dresses and shoes in the window of every shop I pass, even red hair! Ha, I’m not anti-love o,but can this valentine be over already!I’m here to pay my one week old debt, a continuation from my last post about Mrs Ibukun Awosika. She touched every aspect of a woman’s life. There’s quite a lot and I don’t want this to go into another post so I’ll just get on it right away.
HOW SHE MANAGES HER FRIENDSHIPS
- She maintains peace with all men. a gateman might be the only link between you and your breakthrough.
- Never Deny friendships.
- Be there for them, and if you can’t always be there for them, make them understand.
- Take your friends along. It doesn’t feel great being a lone super star.
- Invest in your friends so they can invest in you.
- Learn to handle confidentiality.
PRAY DAILY, FATHER, CHASTISE MY TONGUE SO THAT I SPEAK NOT OF THE THINGS I SHOULD NOT.
ADVISE TO SINGLES-
- Define your liabilities and assets.(those things that make you amazing and not)
- Accept them.
- Make provision in advance for the Liabilities and assets of your man.
- If there are liabilities the need to be addressed, discuss them with him. If they are beyond you, END THE RELATIONSHIP.
- Being single is the perfect time to Discover yourself, it is in discovering yourself that you are able to ascertain who can fit in with you and be your adequate support system.
- The biggest life-changing decision you’ll ever make is who to marry. Therefore, IT CANNOT BE AN EMOTIONAL DECISION. You can’t afford to deal with mundane reasons like oh he’s rich, he’s famous. What you need to consider are HIS VALUES. My Jara- Marry a man that inherited values from his parents not property! (a combination would be great though)
- When you marry a man who is supportive, he gives you the power to be socially and economically beneficial to not just your area of influence, not your society. Better a supportive man than a rich man.